A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

Postby Soloma » Mon May 05, 2014 11:18 pm

I would like to request of both of you a thread here on this forum to track participation, results or really any communication needed by your deployment group Nancy. I figure I am going to need some hand holding, why not invite everyone here who is participating. I think it will be beneficial to everyone.
Soloma
Commander

Postby re-rose » Tue May 06, 2014 12:19 pm

I love your optimism, Soloma? :lol:

Are you back on the same farm where the weirdness happened?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby wags » Tue May 06, 2014 3:55 pm

re-rose wrote:I love your optimism, Soloma? :lol:

rose

That is one word for it Rose... :lol:
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue May 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Soloma wrote:I would like to request of both of you a thread here on this forum to track participation, results or really any communication needed by your deployment group Nancy. I figure I am going to need some hand holding, why not invite everyone here who is participating. I think it will be beneficial to everyone.

As everyone knows, I not only share your interest, Soloman. I have followed what I can only consider your inate good judgement on this.

Is it deploying ? Yes. Do we need to understand it ? Well, I would think so, from either "side", those who are willing to try understand it - for whatever reasons, hopefully the good ones - and those who simply do not consider it worth the effort, but are here nonetheless.

Is it a insignificant discussion ? To each his/her answer.
Given - again, hopefully ! - in the knowledge of what we may be facing.

I've made my choice. Long ago.

So yes, I for one agree - wholeheartdely - that it surely would be "beneficial" to be able to hold - "all hands" - while tracking this thing.

I think Mikado knows it perfectly well. Not to mention, Nancy.

So, if I may, what else are you waiting for ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Tue May 06, 2014 6:14 pm

re-rose wrote:I love your optimism, Soloma? :lol:

Are you back on the same farm where the weirdness happened?

rose

Different farm, apparently weirdness has happened here too.
So, if I may, what else are you waiting for ?

Permission I suppose. I am hoping Nancy and Mikado see the merit in the suggestion without assuming they will. Lots to gain by having developers and deployment people communicating. Maybe gain more attention...
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue May 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Whoa !
Was actually "addressing" Mikado and Nancy with that question ! My wrong expressing it poorly, sorry.

Of course, from where I stand, it has to be their choice. Not anyone else's !

Nancy said she "was willing to discuss" TTB's "importance" in JH's present work and Mikado that he had yet to make his call on being a part of "the deployment" (hope I'm quoting both correctly, if not, my excuses).

There's hope then, I guess.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Wed May 07, 2014 9:31 am

They have the 'hobbits' have their own forum to post all that bucket @*£$.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:40 am

Yes, the "hobbits" have a site of their own.

I feel that objective study of any phenomenon is good.

The Hutchison's have stated that they are field testing a device. They have stated that a University, a third party I might add, is verifying the device and data. That is a very good first step and if I might add, they are a good deal further than my group for we are not ready for third party testing and might not be for a few years.

There is place for a discussion and it is under the Pseudoscience until such time that the University releases it's findings. At that point, it can be under the Science section for the results, good or bad, were done with science.

Mikado

PS: I do appreciate your opinion wags, but it is subjective and you have every right to argue your subjective point and I will encourage it.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed May 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Yes, the "hobbits" have a site of their own.

I feel that objective study of any phenomenon is good.

Mikado Wrote

PS: I do appreciate your opinion wags, but it is subjective and you have every right to argue your subjective point and I will encourage it.

Oh of course that was a subjective post, but I have seem no objective ones emanating from Nancy et al either. Mysterious third party university, does it have a name? is there a lead researcher at that institution with whom one could correspond. Just wondering, but that bucket I fear has zero nuggets of real new ground breaking data.
wags
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed May 07, 2014 1:31 pm

The university has apparently been "spooked out" and or compromised. Since it is possible, I continue to be optimistic as Rose pointed out. In the end, the results that matter the most to me are mine, it just make take me a bit longer to set up and test the Johnny-tube.
Soloma
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience