A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

Postby LuisP » Wed May 07, 2014 5:30 pm

My understanding too, Soloman.

If you're waiting for the university, Mikado, better think again.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 am

Soloma wrote:The university has apparently been "spooked out" and or compromised. Since it is possible, I continue to be optimistic as Rose pointed out. In the end, the results that matter the most to me are mine, it just make take me a bit longer to set up and test the Johnny-tube.

"Spooked out"? Can I ask for a definition of what that means?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 am

LuisP wrote:My understanding too, Soloman.

If you're waiting for the university, Mikado, better think again.

Yes, unfortunately, I am to an extent. I understand, limited mind you for my interests etc lie in a different direction, in the principle of what they are attempting to achieve. But in order for this to become accepted technology by mainstream science, this third party analysis is paramount. If it doesn't happen, then even if the widespread use of the device is functional it becomes relegated to nothing more than a curiosity/esoteric/pseudoscience anomaly and eventually gets buried.

I get exasperated too.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Soloma » Thu May 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Soloma wrote:The university has apparently been "spooked out" and or compromised. Since it is possible, I continue to be optimistic as Rose pointed out. In the end, the results that matter the most to me are mine, it just make take me a bit longer to set up and test the Johnny-tube.

"Spooked out"? Can I ask for a definition of what that means?

Mikado

Someone(s) applied the right pressure on the university and or people involved to make this a non factor moving forward. Never did get the name of the university.

Nancy has also claimed their communications are being messed with. I have experienced this myself with emails being kicked back from Luis and Nancy, however I cannot say for certain if the claim and my email kick backs are related.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu May 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
... in order for this to become accepted technology by mainstream science, this third party analysis is paramount. If it doesn't happen, then even if the widespread use of the device is functional it becomes relegated to nothing more than a curiosity/esoteric/pseudoscience anomaly and eventually gets buried.

I get exasperated too.

Mikado

Welcome to the "Exasperated Club".

I know nothing of this. But I know a lot about other stuff. From this knowledge, one thing to me is very clear - IF IT'S FUNCTIONAL, it will not be a curiosity.

Unless Big Money steps in and you sell out, or get squelched.

The Hutchisons will NEVER sell out.

Who am I to say so with such vehemence ?

A Average Joe.
Meaning, nobody.

Up to you - and only you - to then decide if YOU are going to let them be squelched.

Again, my decision on that has been made. Long ago.

Some say I'm being paid to do it. Others, that I'm a "believer", a "groupie". Others still, that I work for three letter agencies.
Some, say any and all of it.

Thing is,
I just am willing to be a "third party".

One of the most important decisions I have made about myself.

Regardless of exasperations.
And believe me, I've been exasperated.

Cooking thaught me to deal with it.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Fri May 09, 2014 7:59 am

A novel thought?

There has never been any university interested in this garbage. It is the most logical conclusion based on what is known. Nancy et al have claimed it but not provided details. I am not surprised that it is now claimed to have been dropped by the self same anonymous university. Any excuses without data does not alter that equation. Sorry guys but on this they are not the real deal.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri May 09, 2014 1:15 pm

University was spooked out. So we sent a mobile unit directly to one of the spooks. Absolute silence from the spook we sent the unit to. Funny.
Military also has a unit.
Moving forward.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri May 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:

University was spooked out. So we sent a mobile unit directly to one of the spooks. Absolute silence from the spook we sent the unit to. Funny.
Moving forward.

Nancy,
I cannot appear to access the liferay site????
Hope You and Yours are OK?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Fri May 09, 2014 2:37 pm

kevin wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:

Moving forward.

Nancy,
Kevin

Cheers Kevin!

Should we start a new thread or just focus anything Hutchison related here or..?
Soloma
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri May 09, 2014 3:04 pm

kevin wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:

Moving forward.

Nancy,
Kevin

We have been preparing a major announcement to be released on the site, about the mobile units. How they are made, and how we have created a grid.
The volunteer who set up the liferaygroup.com site received a mobile unit. He immediately started talking (on the phone with me) about making lots of money, and taking the site down. Then he promised to transfer the site to Life Ray. Instead, he sent us an incomplete database and shut the site down.

Now trying to rebuild the info and get it back on the internet.
BTW Kevin, you were correct about Grumpier.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience